The User Permissions page contains all the options that determine the level of access that a user has to your Organization's instance of Shipyard. To view this page, a user must have the View and Edit permissions for the Users element.
Permissions are granted in a matrix that allows you to specify permission levels for each element of the platform.
- Create - Ability to make new elements or duplicate existing ones.
- View - Ability to see and interact with an element.
- Edit - Ability to make changes to an existing element.
- Delete - Ability to remove the element permanently.
- On Demand - Ability to run and stop a Voyage on demand from the applciation.
- Schedule - Ability to add Schedules to Vessels and Fleets and be able to stop those Voyages triggered by a Schedule.
- Webhook - Ability to create and view Webhooks for Vessels and Fleets and be able to stop those Voyages triggered by a Webhook.
- Invite - Ability to invite Users to your Organization.
- View - Ability to view list of Users in your Organization.
- Manage - Ability to update Users in your Organization.
- Remove - Ability to remove Users from your Organization.
- Has Access - Abililty to view and update billing information and your Organzation's usage dashboard.
Choose which specific projects a user should have access to. Project names are automatically completed as you type them.
- Access settings are applied at the Organization level. In other words, a selected setting for an element will apply to every project that a user has access to.
- A user has access to all Vessels and all Fleets contained within a Project that they have access to while respecting their Vessels and Fleets permissions.
- The User Permissions page is the only way to view all projects that exist.
- There is no way to guarantee that a user has access to all current and future projects. If a user has Create permissions for Projects, it is possible for them to create Rogue Projects that only they have access to.