A project is a flexible way to categorize everything that your organization is actively working on. You can use this to separate work for individual clients, vendors, or internal teams.
- Vessels cannot be moved between projects in the UI right now, so you'll want to make sure that you internally agree on the setup as a team. If you need to move a Vessel to a new project reach out to support.
- Vessels in one project cannot interact with a Vessel or a Fleet in another project.
- Vessels cannot be scheduled to run in a timezone other than the project's selected timezone. It is currently not possible to mix timezones within a single project.
- A project cannot be shared between two organizations. If you would like to give an external member access to Vessels within a project, you'll need to add them to your organization and give them access to that specific project.
- A project name must be unique within your organization.