A project is a flexible way to categorize everything that your organization is actively working on. You can use this to separate work for individual clients, vendors, or internal teams.
- Vessels and Fleets cannot be moved between projects in the UI, so you'll want to make sure that you internally agree on the setup as a team. If you need to move a Vessel or a Fleet to a new project, use the YAML editor to copy the configuration and build it in a new project.
- Vessels in one project cannot interact with a Vessel or a Fleet in another project.
- Fleets cannot be scheduled to run in a timezone other than the project's selected timezone. It is currently not possible to mix timezones within a single project.
- A project cannot be shared between two organizations. If you would like to give an external member access to Vessels within a project, you'll need to add them to your organization and give them access to that specific project.
- A project name must be unique within your organization.