Throughout the application, you'll see timestamps for the following pieces of information:
- Last Update
- Last Run
- Created At
- Expected Start
- Start Time
- End Time
These timestamps are commonly shown on the Logs Tab or within a Table. Timestamps are always displayed in the timezone that your computer is currently set to, which should usually be the timezone where you are physically located.
In the settings of a project, you're able to set the project's timezone. This setting only affects the timezone used for Schedule Triggers, not how those times are displayed throughout the project.
- You have a project named Playground with Pacific Time selected.
- Your computer is set to Eastern Time.
- You schedule a Vessel in the project Playground to run at 12:00 PM.
- On the Logs, the Vessel will show that it is scheduled to run at 3:00 PM.
- On the Triggers tab, the Vessel will show that it is scheduled to run at 12:00.