Sometimes old Projects no longer matter. You can easily delete all of your work within Shipyard. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to delete a Project.
Deleting a project will permanently remove all Vessels in the project as well as all historical logs. The data cannot be recovered. Be sure that you actually want to take this action!
- On the sidebar, click Projects then View All Projects.
- Click on the individual Project that you want to delete.
- Click the Settings tab at the top.
- Click the red Delete text at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that you really want to delete the project.
You've now successfully deleted a project.