The usage dashboard shows key details around how your organization is using Shipyard and how it impacts your billing. The dashboard shows 3 primary metrics.
- Runtime Hours Used
- GB of Data Uploaded
- Users with Access
For these 3 primary metrics, you can visualize the data in 4 different ways:
- % of plan allotment used. Anything over 100% will charge an overage.
- Usage by date. Shown as a line graph.
- Total usage during the billing period. Shown as a bullet chart.
- If the bar is shown over a purple background, your total is still under the allotment.
- If the background is yellow, your total includes some overage.
- Estimated overage charge. Shown only if your usage is over the allotment for your plan.
In addition, the usage dashboard will show you:
- The date range of the current billing period.
- The % of the current billing period that has already passed
- The last date the data was updated.
- The approximate invoice total for the current billing period.
- The dashboard only shows usage data for the current billing period.
- The usage data will only update every 24 hours.
- The current billing period start and end date does not include the full day. For example, your Billing period can end at 4:03:11 PM on the 12th and start at 4:03:12 PM on the 12th.
- Values in the dashboard are approximated and rounded for easier interpretation. On the actual invoice, usage is charged by the second and uploaded data is charged by the byte.