How to Reorder Blueprint Variables
Sometimes, you may want your variables to be shown to a user in a specific order. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to re-order those Blueprint Variables in the UI.
- Navigate to any Blueprint and go to the Inputs tab.
- Hover over the row of the variable you'd like to move until you see the move icon ().
- Drag and drop the variable into the position you'd prefer. This will move the position of the variable you were holding onto above the variable highlighted below.
- Continue moving variables until you're satisfied with the new order. Use the Preview this Blueprint button on the right-hand side of the screen to verify that it looks like you intended.
- Click either Save or Next Step in the bottom right corner.
You've now successfully reordered Blueprint Variables.