Sometimes you can end up with hundreds of Blueprints across your organization, making it harder to find the exact Blueprint that you're looking for. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to find a Blueprint that you're looking for.
- Click the Blueprints navigation button on the side navigation.
- Click the magnifying glass icon () right next to Blueprint Name.
- Type the words you want to find. All of Shipyard's search fields are case insensitive.
- Click the Search button.
- If a matching Blueprint was found, you'll see the table filter to these Blueprints.
- If no matching Vessel was found, you'll see a screen that says "No Vessels match your filters". You can try a different search term, or try filtering other fields.
You've now successfully searched for a Blueprint.