How to Duplicate a Blueprint
Sometimes, you'll want to re-use the existing components of a Blueprint with only a few slight changes. In these cases, duplication will allow you to avoid the hassle of manually repeating an existing configuration. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to duplicate a Blueprint.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Blueprint
- Click the Blueprints navigation button on the side navigation.
- Find the Blueprint that you want to edit.
- Click either the Edit action or the Blueprint Name.
- Click the Duplicate button at the bottom.
You've now successfully duplicated a Blueprint and are viewing the copy.
Step 2 - Edit the Duplicate
While the Blueprint has been successfully duplicated, it contains a less readable name that indicates the Blueprint it was originally a copy of. We recommend making a few adjustments before moving on.
- Decide on a new Blueprint name.
- Set your Blueprint's state to Active.
- Edit the Blueprint to make any other minor tweaks you want.
- Click Save.