If you find yourself needing to update existing code, add new variables, or even update external package versions, you'll likely want to edit an existing Blueprint. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to edit a Blueprint.
Any edits made to a Blueprint will apply to every Dependent Vessel for a Blueprint. Make sure that your changes won't cause any issues.
- Click the Blueprints navigation button on the side navigation.
- Find the Blueprint that you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit action to land on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Blueprint Name to land on the Inputs tab.
Every tab, except for Vessels, has fields that can be added or edited. These fields will look extremely similar to what you see when initially creating a Blueprint.
- Edit any and all fields that need updating. You can make multiple updates across multiple tabs.
- Once all of your changes have been made, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You've now successfully edited a Blueprint.