Every unique solution you create will require you to build a Vessel. Some solutions can be built with no-code Blueprints, designed by other team members or Shipyard staff. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to build a Vessel with a Blueprint.
- Navigate to the Vessels tab underneath a project.
- Hover over the + New button in the top-right and click New Vessel.
- Select With a Blueprint.
- Select the Blueprint that you want to use to build your Vessel.
At this point you'll be walked through the Vessel setup wizard. If at any point in the process, you want to go to a previous step, you can either click on the step process number at the top, or click the Back button at the bottom. You can also completely delete your unfinished progress by clicking Cancel.
This page will look different for every Blueprint. The left hand side will contain a description of the Blueprint, how you should use it, and how you should set it up. If you have questions about the functionality, reach out to the blueprint creator.
- Fill out all of the input fields on the right-hand side of the screen. Those with a red star will be required.
- Click Next Step once you're done.
- Give your Vessel a unique, descriptive name.
- Optionally, change the project. By default, the project you navigated to in Step 1 will be selected.
- Optionally, edit the notifcations to send users emails about the Vessel.
- Optionally, edit the guardrails to make the system automatically retry your Vessel upon an error.
- Click Save and Finish once you're done
You've now successfully built a Vessel with a Blueprint.