Sometimes, you'll want to re-use the existing components of a Vessel with only a few slight changes. In these cases, duplication will allow you to avoid the hassle of manually repeating an existing configuration. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to duplicate a Vessel.
- Navigate to the Project where your Vessel lives.
- Click either the Edit action or the Vessel Name.
- Click the Duplicate button at the bottom.
You've now successfully duplicated the Vessel and are viewing the copy.
While the Vessel has been successfully duplicated, it contains a less readible name that indicates the Vessel it was originally a copy of. We recommend making a few adjustments before moving on.
- Decide on a new Vessel name.
- Edit the Vessel to make any other minor tweaks you want.
- Click Save.