If you find yourself needing to update existing code, change a Trigger, or even update external package versions, you'll likely want to edit an existing Vessel. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to edit a Vessel.
- Navigate to the Project where your Vessel lives.
- Find the Vessel that you want to edit.
- Click on the Edit action to land on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Vessel Name to land on the Logs tab.
- Edit any and all fields that need updating. You can make multiple updates across multiple tabs.
- Once all of your changes have been made, click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
You've now successfully edited a Vessel.