How to Search for a Fleet
Sometimes you can end up with hundreds of Fleets across your projects, making it harder to find the exact Fleet that you're looking for. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to find a Fleet that you're looking for.
- Navigate to the project where you think your Fleet lives.
- Click the magnifying glass icon () right next to Fleet Name.
- Type the words you want to find. All of Shipyard's search fields are case insensitive.
- Click the Search button.
- If a matching Fleet was found, you'll see the table filter to these Fleets.
- If no matching Fleet was found, you'll see a screen that says "No Fleets match your filters.". You can try a different search term, try filtering other fields, or try a different Project.
You've now successfully searched for a Fleet.