How to Duplicate a Fleet
Sometimes, you'll want to re-use the existing components of a Fleet with only a few slight changes. In these cases, duplication will allow you to avoid the hassle of manually repeating an existing configuration. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to duplicate a Fleet.
Step 1 - Navigate to the Fleet
- Navigate to the Project where your Fleet lives.
- Find the Fleet that you want to edit and hover over the actions vertical-dot menu.
- Click Duplicate.
You've now successfully duplicated the Fleet and are viewing the copy.
Step 2 - Edit the Duplicate
While the Fleet has been successfully duplicated, it contains a less readable name that indicates the Fleet it was originally a copy of. Additionally, all of the Vessels in the Fleet will have less readable names. We recommend making a few adjustments before moving on.
- Decide on a new Fleet name.
- Improve all of the Vessel names.
- Edit the Fleet to make any other minor tweaks you want.
- Click Save.