- Follow our how to guide to build at least two Vessels, either with code or with a blueprint, that you want to be run as part of your Fleet.
- Within the project where you created these two Vessels, navigate to the Fleets tab.
- Hover over the + New button in the top-right and click New Fleet.
- On the blank canvas below, click to add a Vessel and select your Vessel name from the dropdown.
- Repeat the previous step for your other Vessels.
- Hover over your Vessels until purple dots appear. Click and drag from the purple dots of one Vessel to another Vessel to create a path. Continue until all Vessels are connected together in the order you want.
- Click the paths to edit their conditions (if needed).
- Click Next Step.
- Give your Fleet a Name.
- Click Save & Finish.
You've now successfully created a Fleet.