How to Create a New Fleet
If you want multiple Vessels to work together for a larger goal, then you want to set up a Fleet. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to create a Fleet.
- Click the + New Fleet button on the left sidebar.
- Select a project for the Fleet to live in.
- Click the plus icon along the left side of the Fleet Builder sidebar.
- Click any option from the Code Vessels, Library Blueprints, or Org Blueprints sections
- Fill out required fields for the new Vessel in the edit pane that appears.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for as many Vessels as you want.
- Hover over the circle nodes on a Vessel then click and drag to another Vessel to connect them.
- Update the connection status by clicking on "Success" and changing to the desired condition if needed.
- Repeat steps 6-7 for all of the Vessels to ensure each Vessel has at least one connection to another Vessel in the Fleet.
- Click the cog icon along the left side of the Fleet Builder sidebar to select a project and update Fleet settings as desired.
- Click the Save & Finish button to save the new Fleet.
For more information, read up on our Visual Fleet Builder or our YAML Editor.
You've now successfully created a Fleet.