Setting up a Webhook Trigger allows you to programmatically run the Vessel or Fleet from an external service. Webhooks can be used by running a POST request against the provided webhook URL. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to execute a Webhook Trigger.
For the examples below, substitute
<WEBHOOK_URL> with your own URL.
- Install the Requests library by running
pip install requests
- Open up Python in your terminal window by typing
- Run the following python code:
- Open up your terminal window and run the following command.
- Install the axios library by running
npm install axios
- Open up Node in your terminal window by typing
- Run the following node code:
- Check to see if the Webhook Status Code is 201. If so, your Vessel or Fleet was scheduled to run successfully.
- Navigate to the Logs Tab for your Vessel or Fleet to verify that it ran correctly.
You've now successfully executed a Webhook Trigger.