Connecting PostgreSQL to Shipyard requires you to have:
- A PostgreSQL user with read/write access to the database and all associated tables/views you wish to access. We recommend setting up an account specifically for Shipyard access, although you can use an existing user.
- Shipyard IP Addresses whitelisted
Creating a New User
- Login to your PostgreSQL server
- In the command line, create a user by running
CREATE USER <user name> WITH PASSWORD '<new password>';
- The PostgreSQL server URL, the username, and password are all used in the Blueprints below