Census - Check Sync Status
First time using this Blueprint? Make sure you follow our Census authorization guide.
Check for the status of a Census sync. The Vessel's exit code and status will match the status of the latest sync.
- If the sync finishes successfully, an exit code of 0 will be returned.
- If the sync is incomplete, an exit code of 210 will be returned.
- If the sync is finished but has errored, an exit code of 211 will be returned.
The response for this request will always be stored at
- A Vessel built with this Blueprint should be paired with guardrail retries. This will allow the Vessel to continually check for status until a final result is found.
- This Vessel should run immediately after a Vessel built with the Trigger Sync Blueprint. With this setup, you can leave the Sync Run ID field blank and this Vessel will check for the results of the recently created sync.
|API Key||CENSUS_API_KEY||Password||✅||-||-||The API Key associated with your Census account.|
|Sync Run ID||CENSUS_SYNC_RUN_ID||Alphanumeric||➖||-||-||The ID of the Census sync run you want to check the status of. If connected to "Trigger Sync" blueprint, leave blank.|
Below is the YAML template for this Blueprint and can be used in the Fleet YAML Editor.
blueprint: Census - Check Sync Status
CENSUS_API_KEY: null ## REQUIRED