Fivetran gives a varying amount of control over when your data can sync and how close it will sync to the time you selected. By running our update connector Blueprint to set the schedule to manual, you can then immediately execute the syncs using our advanced scheduling system with controls for Hourly, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly timing. Additionally, you gain the ability to run advanced schedules like event-driven syncs from Webhooks or successive syncs through our workflow builder.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".