Need to make sure that your dbt Cloud jobs run immediately after data is successfully loaded from Fivetran? First you can sync a connector on Fivetran and verifying that the data has been loaded. If so, you can immediately kick of a dbt Cloud job that runs against the data. If not, you can rest assured that your data models won't be running on incomplete data.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".