How to Add a Schedule Trigger
If you want to automate a Fleet to run at a specific time on a repeated schedule, you'll want to add a Schedule Trigger. These require answering 3 distinct questions.
- How often do you want the element to run?
- When do you want the element to run?
- What time do you want the element to run?
These 3 questions together define one distinct schedule. This how to guide will walk you through the steps to edit a schedule Trigger.
- Navigate the specific Fleet that you want to add schedules to.
- Click the Triggers tab.
- Click the + icon underneath the Schedules header.
- Select an option for "How Often?". Your choices are hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Select an option for "When?".
- If you selected "Monthly" in the previous step, your options will be numeric dates.
- If you selected "Weekly" in the previous step, your options will be days of the week.
- If you selected "Hourly" or "Daily" this option will be disabled.
- Select an option for "What Time?".
- If you selected "Daily", "Weekly", or "Monthly", you will need to select an hour (HH), a minute (MM), and AM or PM.
- If you selected "Hourly", you will need to select a 5 minute interval.
- Repeat steps 3-6 for any additional schedules that you want to add.
- Click Save at the bottom.
You've now successfully added Schedule Triggers!