Need a running record of dbt Cloud artifacts to live on the cloud for long-term analysis? Shipyard makes it easy to immediately upload every artifact created to Azure Blob Storage after running a dbt Cloud job. Simply connect the two Blueprints together and upload all of the files that live in your dbt target folder. Use Shipyard's platform environment variables to generate dynamic IDs that can be tied back to the job where the artifact was created.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".