Sometimes, you need to get your Microsoft SQL Server data into the hands of business users that are primarily comfortable working with Google Drive. Shipyard makes it easy to run any query, turn the data into a file, and quickly upload it to the Google Drive location of your choice. Make your reporting quick and seamless through the connection of these two Blueprints.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".