When working with Redshift and Microsoft SQL Server in tandem, it can be difficult to ensure that datasets remain constant between the two. Shipyard's Blueprints make it easy to automate the process of transferring data from Microsoft SQL Server into Redshift on an automated basis. Select any query to be continously exported from Microsoft SQL Server and imported back into Redshift on the schedule of your choosing.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".