Many teams have to manage databases across multiple cloud vendors. This is especially true when Google provides easy log-level data dumps of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and more into Bigquery. With Shipyard, you can easily take any of your data living in Bigquery and move it directly to Snowflake in just a few clicks. By providing any SQL query, you can port entire tables living in Bigquery or extract a subset of data with views. Data will be generated as a CSV file which can then be imported directly into Bigquery or used for further transformation processes.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".