When working with external vendors, you'll find that you often need to deliver data to them on a daily or hourly basis. To ensure data freshness, it's best to export live data directly from your source of truth. With Shipyard, you can easily transfer your data living in Google BigQuery directly to their servers via FTP in just a few clicks. All you have to do is provide the SQL query that returns the data you need to send and provide the credentials needed for the FTP server.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".