Some organizations may have multiple databases living in Google BigQuery, or they need to send data to a parter's own Google BigQuery instance. With Shipyard's Blueprints, you can quickly run a SQL query against one database and upload the results directly into a different Google BigQuery database or table. This process makes it easier than ever to move data between two instances of Google BigQuery.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".