Starting off with your data in bit.io is a great option for initially working with datasets in the cloud. However, you might eventually need to port this data over to Amazon Redshift for safekeeping and scale. Shipyard's blueprints enable you to easily export the contents of any SQL query to a CSV that can be immediately uploaded into a Amazon Redshift table of your choice. Run the process once or keep the two databases in sync with an automated workflow.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".