If you have an external vendor or customer that requires you to deliver reports to SFTP a regular basis, the setup is extremely simple in Shipyard. Provide a SQL query to run against Amazon Redshift and provide the credentials necessary to access the SFTP. Our platform will automatically handle the process of generating a CSV with the data and moving it to the right location.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".