If your team is managing data sets in both Redshift and Google BigQuery, it's never been easier to port data between the two systems. By providing a SQL query, Shipyard can turn the resulting data into a CSV file and immediately upload it to the table of your choice in Google BigQuery.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".