Occasionally, you might need to share data with someone that shouldn't have access to your Amazon Athena instance. Exporting data directly from Amazon Athena to bit.io might be a great option, especially if you're using the platform for things like technical projects in the hiring process. Use Shipyard's Blueprints to generate a CSV from a SQL query in Amazon Athena that gets uploaded directly to any table in bit.io on an automated schedule.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".