It's not as easy as it looks to know exactly when your Fivetran jobs are finished running so you can begin running downstream processes. With Shipyard's Blueprints, you can kick of a sync in Fivetran and have our platform wait around until a finished result of success or failure is found. Once the sync is completed, we'll return the status so you can start triggering your standard data operations workflows off the data you sync with Fivetran.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".