Does your team use Slack for all of your internal communication? Wouldn't it be nice if you could receive a message anytime issues are found in your data? With Shipyard, you can automate the execution of a SQL query against Amazon Athena to identify when bad data exists... or when good data doesn't exist. We'll send a notifcation directly to Slack if your expected results aren't found. Build hundreds of data quality alerts to ensure that your data is getting cleaner and better monitored every day.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".