If you need to make sure that your data team is always up-to-date with the status of your Fivetran syncs, you can set up alerts that send directly to Slack. Execute Fivetran syncs with Shipyard and check for their status. If they're successful, run other workflows in your data operations. If they fail, immediately send Slack alerts to the relevant teams to let them know there will be data delays.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".