Are other business teams constantly asking you for reports? If you find yourself sending data dumps to other team members on a frequent basis, it's a snap to do in Shipyard. Run any SQL query against PostgreSQL to create a CSV with the resulting data set. Then, send the file along to Slack via a DM, private channel, or public channel. Your team will thank you for the proactive data while you sit back and never worry about reports not being sent.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".