Ever find yourself sending aggregated data reports to your clients on a weekly basis? Or maybe you send up-to-date inventory data directly to your vendors? Whatever the case, Shipyard makes it incredibly simple to send automated reports to others via Email. All you'll need to do is provide a SQL Query that runs against Google BigQuery. This query will generate a CSV file that can be sent to any emails as an attachment, with automatic zipping if the file is too large. Make it easier to consistently build workflows that deliver reports externally.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".