Data issues are a fact of life. No data source ever stays clean forever and it's often difficult to diagnose when your data goes awry. What if you could set up multiple alerts to constantly check your data for potential issues? With Shipyard, you can easily run a SQL query against Amazon Athena to look for data that you want to exist... or data that you don't want to exist. If the query returns results, you can notify your team via email so you can address the issue as soon as it comes up.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".