Sometimes, you have to use external systems like Fivetran to load data into your datawarehouse. How can you verify when these systems have successfully loaded your data? With Shipyard, you can run SQL queries against MySQL to verify that new rows are loaded for various timestamps, IDs, etc. If data is found, you can immediately kick off dbt models related to these datasets. This setup makes it easier to spread out the execution of your dbt models and guarantee that they run as soon as the right data is loaded.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".