Internal business processes relying on Google Sheets is just a fact of life. While it's not the optimal location business critical data to live, it does make it easy for everyone to access and edit contents. With Shipyard, you can sync the contents of your Google Sheets directly into MySQL so the data can be used programatically by anyone in the organization. Don't worry about edits in Google Sheets throwing off your internal dashboards - just set a scheduled to sync a sheet with a MySQL table on a regulated schedule
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".