If you store all of your data as separate CSV files in Google Cloud Storage, you can quickly automate the movement of these files directly into PostgreSQL. Perfect for moving over large amounts of data that was created withGoogle Analytics or Google Ads data dumps. Avoid getting locked in to Google's Cloud Ecosystem!
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".