Does your business team use Airtable for managing your data? With Shipyard's Blueprints you can easily download the contents of Airtable and send the data to a table in Amazon Redshift. This setup makes sure that any changes made manually in Airtable can be updated and reflected in Amazon Redshift at all times, keeping the data accessible to teams while still enabling collaboration.
• Build resilient data pipelines with peace of mind
• Spend less time on infrastructure and ops
• Enhance the visibility of data operations
1) Navigate to the Blueprint Library in Shipyard.
3) Navigate to a project of your choosing.
4) Click the "+New" Vessel button at the top. Click "With a Blueprint".
6) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".
8) Once your two Vessels are independently created, navigate to your project and click the "+New" Fleet button at the top.
9) Click on the canvas to add your two newly created Vessels. Click and drag between the Vessels to link them together. Once finished, click "Next Step".
10) Complete the remaining steps on the wizard and press "Save & Finish".